Monday, January 2, 2012

JANELLE MANAHAN ONLY HAS HERSELF TO BLAME!

I pitied Janelle Manahan when I learned from the news that she was devastated over the leakage of her sex video with her late boyfriend Ram Revilla.

However, I couldn’t help myself either from remarking that she only has herself to blame.

I sympathize with Janelle, let me be clear about it.

But I find it very hard to accept that she never thought of the possibility of a leak when she did that video with Ram.

As far as I know, she’s educated and old enough (early 20s if I’m not mistaken) to realize the risks of accompanying that kind of adventure.

Let this be a lesson to you girls out there who agree to being videoed while fucking with your boyfriends, or flings.

No matter how much you love the guy, or you’re simply the sexually adventurous kind, NEVER EVER AGREE to a sex video with him.

Make that stand UNCONDITIONAL.

Whatever assurances will be given by your boyfriend or fling, you can never be 100 percent sure that he won’t leak or share your sex video with others.

Remember, you’re NOT TOGETHER 24 hours a day, eve if you’re live-in partners. You don’t see everything he does.

And even if your guy really loves you and won’t leak it, there are a lot of other possible sources from where the sex video can come out.

For example, nosey friends or family members who will innocently scan his mobile phone or video camera if he leaves it unattended or forgets to hide or bring it with him.

And I’m sure we’ve all heard of cases wherein the guy posted the sex video on te Internet because he and the girl had a violent breakup or she had cheated on him.

Complete privacy in sex is the best proof of respect a man can give to his lady love.

If your man throws tantrums or threatens you with a breakup if you would refuse to do a sex video with him, end the affair on the spot, girls.

You have a maniac for a lover, believe me! 30

No comments:

Post a Comment