Monday, August 8, 2011

3 STAGES OF LOVING, IN SONGS!


When I used to sing regularly as a hobby, I sang these songs which describe the three stages guys usually go through in loving someone.

First is when he falls in love with someone, but doesn’t even know how to start telling her about it. The first stanza of “I Believe In Dreams” by Janno Gibbs says it all:

Lying in the gloom,
Of my lonely room,
Thinking of how to reach you,
Dreaming of having you,

The guy eventually wins the girl and is ecstatic with joy. He professes his sincere love with the following:

From “And I Love Her” by The Beatles:

A love like ours,
Will never die,
As long as I,
Have you near me.

From “All The Things You Are” with versions by the late Michael Jackson and Barbra Streisand:

You are the angel glow,
That lights the star,
The dearest things that I know,
Are what you are.

From Nonoy Zuniga’s “Araw Gabi”:

Araw gabi, nasa isip ka,
Napapanaginip ka, kahit san magpunta,
Araw gabi, nalalasing sa tuwa.
Kapag kapiling ka, araw gabi tayong dalawa.

But regretfully, for one reason or another, the relationship didn’t last  and they had to part ways.

From Michael Bolton’s “How AM I Supposed To Leave Without You”:

Tell me how am I suppose to live without you,
Now that I’ve been loving you so long,
How am I suppose to leave without you,
How am I suppose to carry on,
When all that I’ve been living for is gone.

From “Fragments Of Forever” again by Nonoy Zuniga:

Here’s wishing you forever,
Here’s wishing you the best of everything,
And as you leave my life, please remember,
I’ll always be in love with you, no matter what you do.

I sure hope you’ll like this, boys and girls.  30




No comments:

Post a Comment