Saturday, August 6, 2011

HOW TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER!

Hi, guys. I’m only posting a new Love Post now because my computer bogged down Friday afternoon was reformatted only an hour ago.  Please accept my apologies.

The 25-year-old son of an elder cousin of mine asked me how he can express his deep love to his girlfriend apart from the commonly-used love lines.

I answered him with two stanzas from an old song and one stanza each from two other timeless oldies. I hope a lot, if not all, of you know these songs and can relate to these stanzas.

The two stanzas are from “Forever More” by Side A:

There are times, when I just want to look at your face,
With the stars in the night,
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace,
In the cold night, I just can’t believe that you are mine now,

You were just a dream that I once knew,
I never thought I would be right for you,
I just can’t compare you with anything in this world,
You’re all I need to be with forever more.

This one is from Martin Nievera’s “Each Day With You”:

I look into those sparkling eyes,
I float in the air, and wander in Paradise,
You give my heart a source of inspiration,
Your beauty is beyond imagination

This is from “You’re The One I Love” by  Janie Fricke”

Every night, every day, you’re the one I always dream of,
Every line, of your face, is sketched so plain inside my heart, You’ve grown so deep inside of me, you’re everything I see,
You’re the one, you’re the one, I love

These stanzas speak for themselves so I won’t take anymore of your time for my interpretation. Instead, it’s your appreciation of the messages which we will share with everyone.

For those who don’t know these songs, you can listen to them in Youtube.

30

No comments:

Post a Comment